Will This Work for My Dog?
Ultrasonic bark correction is often the best bark control solution for many dogs. However, it will not work for all dogs because of factors like age, hearing ability, and temperament. When setting up the device, make sure there are no obstacles between the dog and the device. Also, make sure that the speaker is less than 10 feet high and is facing the direction of the barking dog.
Uses high-frequency ultrasonic sound to disrupt nuisance barking- no bark collar needed
- Table-top or hand-held use
- Works on all dogs within hearing range
- For dogs of any size
- Range up to 25 feet
- Microphone detects barking to prevent false corrections
- For indoor use only
- Uses 1 9-volt alkaline battery (not included)
- Average battery life is 6 months depending on how often the dog barks
- Low-battery indicator
- Measures 5” wide x 3” tall x 2 ¼” thick
Best Use Tips
- Face the front of the device towards the dog.
- Make sure there aren’t any large objects between the device and the dog. The sound doesn’t travel well through fences, trees, or walls.
- Don’t use this bark control device on dogs who are deaf or hard of hearing. They won’t respond to the ultrasonic tone.
- Turn off the device when not in use. This helps prevent dogs from becoming desensitized to the sound.
- Add additional units to cover rooms larger than 25 feet.
- Don’t use this product outside your home. The ultrasonic sound will bounce differently outdoors.
- To improve battery life, turn unit off when not in use.