- Minimum Dilution Rate: 15 parts water to 1 part Atlantic Gem
- House Plants: Use 1 Tablespoon per gallon of water. Feed every 2 weeks.
- Outdoor Plants: Use 2 Tablespoons per gallon of water. Feed flowers and vegetables every 2 weeks.
- Foliar Feeding: Use 2 Teaspoons per gallon of water. For best results, foliar feed early or late in the day, soaking top and bottom of leaves.
- Seedlings or Transplants: Dip in a solution of 4 Tablespoons per gallon of water, then plant.
- Compost Starter: Use 4 to 6 Tablespoons per gallon of water. Feed once per month.
Directions: SHAKE WELL before use. Prepare for one application at a time, mixing well with chlorine-free water. Do not apply without diluting. Do not store mixed solution. Diluted material will experience microbial growth that can cause odor and render the product ineffective. Wash hands and equipment after use.
Atlantic Gem stores well in conditions of moderate cold or heat. It has a shelf life of 5+ years.
Manufactured for – Yard Farm Bermuda Ltd.
TOTAL NITROGEN (N) 2.9%
0.4 % Ammoniacal Nitrogen
0.05 % Nitrate Nitrogen
0.5 % Urea Nitrogen
0.4 % Water Insoluble Nitrogen
1.6 % Other Water Soluble Nitrogen
AVAILABLE PHOSPHATE (P2 O5) 3.5%
SOLUBLE POTASH (K2O) 0.3%
Derived From: Fish Hydrolysate, stabilized with Phosphoric Acid