The Non-stick Softgrip® Micro-Tip® Pruning Snip makes deadheading, trimming and shaping plants easy — so easy, it’s earned the Arthritis Foundation Ease of Use SM Commendation. An Easy Action(TM) design automatically opens the blades after each cut to help make cutting easier. Stainless steel blades feature a precision-ground edge that stays sharp longer and cuts all the way to the tip for clean, healthy cuts on plants. In addition, blades are enhanced with a special non-stick coating to help reduce jamming and resin build up when cutting sticky materials. The handle features Softgrip® touchpoints for a secure, comfortable grip.
Fiskars Non-stick Softgrip® Micro-Tip® Pruning Snip 10″
- Ideal for deadheading, trimming, shaping and other quick snips on small plants
- Easy action spring-action design gently opens blades after each cut to reduce hand strain
- Fully hardened, precision-ground stainless-steel blades stay sharp, even through heavy use
- Softgrip touchpoints enhance comfort and control
- Easy-open lock protects the blades during transport and storage
- Made in the usa
Out of stock
There are no reviews yet.