Remove plastic cover by peeling the plastic sheet from the trap. Fold trap into triangle. Remove spiders from bottom floor first like basements. (Once infestation increases, they move to the second floor). Place traps in the spider’s travel path; i.e., between a finished part of the house & unfinished, near outside walls, in closets, behind furniture, behind washer & dryers. (Put several out in different spots and the ones that get the most spiders are in their travel paths) May, June & July are the mating & hatching times for Brown Recluse Spiders. When handling used traps use caution; trapped spiders may be alive & bite.
Big H Products Hobo and Brown Recluse Spider Traps
- Big H Products traps are non-poisonous and contain an all-natural attractant effective against Hobo, Brown Recluse, and all other dangerous spiders
- Once trapped the spiders cannot escape, they die after a couple of days
- Recommended by spider experts
- 5 pre-baited, non-poisonous traps per package
- Excellent for Other Spiders & Pests
1 in stock