Traditionally crafted bluebird house, constructed of durable, renewable cedar, chosen for its weather resistance & superior insulation properties. Detailed wood carving on face enhances the beauty in your yd. Designed with a 1 1/2 entrance hole, which is attractive to the Eastern Bluebird & discouraging to unwanted species. Turn-tab closure on the front panel provides quick & easy clean out. Appropriate air ventilation & drainage is provided. Fully assembled & ready to mount.
Carved Bluebird House – Mother Earth
- Constructed using 100% Cedar and corrosion resistant screw hardware
- Decorative carved face on front of house
- 3/4″ Thick Cedar
- Durable cedar construction combined with decorative design.
- All houses are made using cedar and assembled with rust resistant screws.
- Items are fully functional birdhouses with 1.5in entrance hole.
- Easy cleaning.
2 in stock