- KILLS: Pet-safe sanitizer spray is clinically proven to kill 99.9% of germs & bacteria on skin, coat & paws in 60 seconds or less
- SOOTHES: Alcohol-free, patent pending formula includes aloe & is pH balanced
- PROTECTS: Guards against bacteria being carried on coat and transferring within the home and family
- SAFE: For pets who have been in contact with humans and animals outside of the house – walking, grooming, training, vet appointments, parks, daycare, etc. but not for use on cats
- OTHER SURFACES: Will not harm bedding, enclosures, collars, leashes, harnesses or any other non-leather accessories
SaniPet sanitizing spray is clinically proven to kill 99.9% of germs and bacteria in 60 seconds or less. This liquid sanitizer spray is safe for external use on pet skin, coat, and paws. It uses the power of antiseptics with conditioning ingredients to reduce the transfer of bacteria and germs from entering the home. Spray on pets who have been exposed to animals and other humans while outdoors, by dog walkers, or at public spaces, pet daycare, trainers, groomers, veterinarians, petting zoos, etc. The alcohol-free formula won’t dry out their coat, so it is safe for daily use or as needed. It can also be sprayed on or near bedding, enclosures, and non-leather accessories like leashes or collars without causing harm to those surfaces. Safe for external sanitation of animals only, 12 weeks of age or older. Do not use on cats.
For The Health and Safety of Your Family
Even with best intentions, it is reality that our dogs are likely coming into contact with other dogs or people while outside our homes, for example at dog parks, daycare, with dog walkers, and just playing with others. Germs and bacteria can be carried on their coats allowing the potential transmission to our homes and family members. SaniPet provides a simple and safe way to remove those germs before the pet enters the home.