- Insect Killer – this pest control is great for use on aphids, adelgids, spider mites, scale, trips, mealybugs, leafminers, fungus gnats, lace bugs, sawfly larvae and many more.
- Foliage protector – our insecticide is designed for use on a variety of trees & plants including Azaleas, begonias, Apples, pears, almonds, oranges, pecans, zinnias, shrubs, shade trees, Ornamental trees and more.
- Dormant & growing season spray – this product is designed for safe use during both the dormant and growing season. Application during each season will increase the effectiveness of the product’s insect control.
- Organic gardening – the active ingredient of Monterey horticultural oil is mineral oil, which provides a great alternative to harsh, synthetic chemicals. Once dried, children and pets are safe to enter the application area.
- Ready to use – horticultural oil spray is conveniently ready to use when it arrives. Apply directly from the container which is fitted with a trigger sprayer.
Monterey Horticultural Oil Ready To Spray 32oz
Monterey LG 6302 Ready to Use Horticultural Oil Spray Insecticide/Pesticide Treatment for Control of Insects, 32 oz
- Insecticidal oil is for insect control in citrus, tree and vince crops, ornamentals and vegetable crops.
- Odorless and non-staining.
- Effective as a dormant spray and can be used in summer months too.
- Can be used in combination with other insecticides and fungicides.
- Made in the usa
6 in stock